We've moved to http://www.booksellingonlineblog.com

Monday, October 31, 2005

Meeting with Abebooks

Last week, the blog was approached by Abebooks' online marketing team about adding Abe to our blog affiliates. At first, I was slightly put off by the request, as Abe has been one of the least cooperative sites when it comes to helping us put together articles. Nevertheless, I warmed to the idea (and the site) as our communication improved. At CIROBE, two members of the accounts management team from Abebooks stopped by our booth for a visit. Each person was extremely helpful and understanding when it came to my concerns regarding the blog. In addition, each seemed keenly aware of concerns booksellers may have regarding the current flux in the market. I am not sure we will add another affiliate to the blog, but I can confirm that we will be opening new lines of communication with the site and hope to make this transition period a little smoother for Abe sellers.
Digg