We've moved to http://www.booksellingonlineblog.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blog Affiliate Disclosure

I am proud of the success this blog has had over the past few months. Unfortunately, as you may have noticed, recently the postings have become less prolific. In an attempt to reallocate my business duties with LRABooks to a new part-time employee (to give me a few hours a day for the blog), I have tried some revenue generating strategies (see the right side bar). Our original foray into affiliate marketing was, of course, AdSense. Since then we've attempted to support the best independent listings service, Biblio. I've avoided affiliate programs with Amazon and Alibris. After some deliberation, I have decided to add an Alibris ad to our line-up of affiliates. I have been impressed by the changes Alibris has made recently and the support they have given our blog. I will still encourage all online booksellers to make Biblio their primary account, if possible. In addition, we now are offering extremely reasonable ads to our readers and the book industry. Simply find the Advertise Here link on the right side bar for more information. Ads start at 30 cents a day for text and $1 a day for image ads.
Digg