We've moved to http://www.booksellingonlineblog.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Future of the Blog and Correction

As has been leaked out by my partner Lucas Ames of LRABooks, I will soon be leaving the blog for personal reasons. I am nearly positive Lucas will be taking over the blog and its direction, but would also like anyone else interested in contributing to email me. If such a transfer takes place, I hope to ensure continuity of the posts/content. That is to say, I don't think much will change. We will, however, fully disclose the background and industry profile of anyone posting. As an aside, AJ at Alibris emailed Lucas (see the guard is changed already) to point out an important correction to the Manley award post: Alibris' revenue is not declining. The subsequent post proves this and I apologize for not making that clear. I am really not as much of a hater as I seem.
Digg